Editor Career Opportunity
Are you an editor who is looking for opportunity to work at a start-up second-mortgage trade news publication? Home Equity Lending News, the only trade news publication to solely cover junior lien lending, is making plans to hire an editor. The ideal candidate:
- Has experience reporting on mortgages, real estate or finance
- Has a working knowledge of AP Stylebook rules
- Understands how to generate activity from social media platforms like Tik Tok, Instagram and Twitter
- Has a degree in journalism or communications
- Has successfully managed assignments with freelance and staff reporters
In addition to publishing stories about home-equity originations and servicing, HELN covers other junior-lien lending topics like capital markets, MBS transactions and industry statistics. Also within our realm of coverage is technology, litigation and forecasts.
If you’re interested in being considered for the role of editor when it becomes available, please send a link to your LinkedIn profile, links to three of your stories that have been published, and your compensation requirements to [email protected], and we’ll review your information.
read about Home Equity Lending News